Food & drink
Rudolph’s Refreshments will be located inside The Exhibition Shed and will fuel you up before your festive adventure!
Rudolph’s Refreshment will serve:
- Hot Sandwiches including Bacon, Sausage, Turkey & Stuffing and more!
- Hot Pies & Pastys.
- Tea, Coffee and Special Hot Chocolates topped with cream.
- Sweet Treats & Confectionary, the gingerbread trains are always popular!
- Cold drinks and snacks
Fancy a festive tipple?
Our volunteer-run bar will be open in The Exhibition Shed, so you can grab your drinks before you board the train. There will be no bar on the train.
- Hand-pulled real Ale and Draught Lager will be on the taps.
- Bottled Ale, Lager and Ciders in the fridge
- A selection of top-shelf spirits and miniature baileys to make coffee festive!
- Add bubbles to your trip with Prosecco, or choose from a selection of wines.
When purchasing your Elf Explorer Tickets, you can also pre-book drinks to collect from a ‘fast track’ lane at the bar. There is no on-train bar this year, so if you fancy a festive tipple, you will need to visit the bar.
You can pre-order from a selection of drinks, including:
- Real Ale Pint – Worth Valley Pale & Guests
- Bottled Real Ale – Landlord, Landlord Dark & Boltmaker
- Draught Lager – San Miguel
- Bottled Lager – Budweiser Budavr & Krombacher
- Wine (750ml & 187ml)
- Prosecco (750ml & 200ml)
- Baileys Mini (50ml)
- Gin & Tonic